100 dpi fonts for X (transcoded from ISO 10646-1)
Descriptionxfonts-100dpi-transcoded provides a set of bitmapped fonts at 100 dots per inch. In most cases it is desirable to have the X font server (xfs) and/or an X server installed to make the fonts available to X clients. This package contains fonts in several ISO 8859 encodings: -2, -3, -4, -9, -10, -13, -14, and -15. For the ISO 10646-1 and ISO 8859-1 encodings, see the xfonts-100dpi package. This package and xfonts-75dpi-transcoded provide the same set of fonts, rendered at different resolutions; only one or the other is necessary, but both may be installed. xfonts-100dpi-transcoded may be more suitable for large monitors and/or large screen resolutions (over 1024x768). This package requires the xfonts-utils package to prepare the font directories for use by an X server or X font server.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".