Enhanced play controls and interface for Rhythmbox
DescriptionThis plugin provides a visual new graphical interface to Rhythmbox. New play-controls are provided and dynamical change either by user choice or when using a different desktop-environment. A GNOME-Shell based headerbar interface is available which integrates Rhythmbox with other new GNOME based applications. For non-headerbar compatible desktops, compact playcontrols toolbar is used which gives Rhythmbox a sleek new interface. New music control capabilities are provided - keyboard seek control through music tracks as well as repeat-one track. The sidebar has been given a visual reworking with new icons and interface that integrates Rhythmbox with other GNOME applications The plugins window has been revamped to give a consistent look with the latest GTK-3 based applications.
7372 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.18.1-1 (Information last updated about 19 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".