Lossless conversion of raster images to PDF (library)
DescriptionThis module will take a list of raster images and produce a PDF file with the images embedded in it. JPEG and JPEG2000 images will be included without recompression. Raster images in other formats will be included with zip/flate encoding which usually leads to an increase in the resulting size because formats like png compress better than PDF which just zip/flate compresses the RGB data. As a result, this module is able to losslessly wrap images into a PDF container with a quality to filesize ratio that is typically better (in case of JPEG and JPEG2000 images) or equal (in case of other formats) than that of existing tools. Img2pdf includes its own PDF writer but will use the pdfrw module if available instead.
697 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.3.1-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".