B-tree library for Python
DescriptionAn implementation of a particular kind of B-tree, based on research by Ohad Rodeh. This is the same data structure that btrfs uses, but in a new, pure-Python implementation. The distinctive feature of this B-tree is that a node is never (conceptually) modified. Instead, all updates are done by copy-on-write. This makes it easy to clone a tree, and modify only the clone, while other processes access the original tree. The implementation is generic and flexible, so that you may use it in a variety of situations. For example, the tree itself does not decide where its nodes are stored: you provide a class that does that for it. The library contains two implementations, one for in-memory and one for on-disk storage.
796 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.20151025-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".