SQL database and parser generator for Python
DescriptionGadfly is a relational database management system which uses a large subset of very standard SQL as its query language. The underlying engine consists of Python modules. Gadfly stores the active database in memory, with logging to a file system for recovery from system or software failures (but not for disk failures). kwParser, included as part of the Gadfly package, is a parser generator for Python. It transforms an abstract specification of a language grammar (for example, the CORBA Interface Definition Language), together with "interpretation functions" that define the semantics of the language, into a compiler or translator or interpreter.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".