caching front-end based on the Dogpile lock - Python 2.x
DescriptionA caching API built around the concept of a "dogpile lock", which allows continued access to an expiring data value while a single thread generates a new value. dogpile.cache builds on the dogpile.core locking system (see http://pypi.python.org/pypi/dogpile.core), which implements the idea of "allow one creator to write while others read" in the abstract. Overall, dogpile.cache is intended as a replacement to the Beaker (see http://beaker.groovie.org) caching system, the internals of which are written by the same author. All the ideas of Beaker which "work" are re-implemented in dogpile.cache in a more efficient and succinct manner, and all the cruft (Beaker's internals were first written in 2005) relegated to the trash heap. This package provides the Python 2.x module.
575 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.6.2-6 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".