Simple mixer application for system tray
DescriptionPNMixer is a simple mixer application designed to run in your system tray. It integrates nicely into desktop environments that don't have a panel that supports applets and therefore can't run a mixer applet. In particular it's been used quite a lot with fbpanel and tint2, but should run fine in any system tray. PNMixer is designed to work on systems that use ALSA for sound management. Any other sound driver like OSS or FFADO, or sound server like PulseAudio or Jackd, are currently not supported (patches welcome).
160417 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.7.2-1 (Information last updated about 21 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".