provides support for the libdir library format for Pd
DescriptionThe 'libdir' loader is a Pure Data loader which supports the libdir library format. The libdir library format aims to be a common library format for Pd which works with objects written in any language, including Pd. This library format was designed to be easy to create, install, and use. It should work when installed into the global path (i.e. pd/extra) or when copied locally into a project folder. It should work with objects written in any supported language (i.e. binaries, .pd, and the various loaders like pdlua and tclpd).
778 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.11-4 (Information last updated 4 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".