Source-natting firewall logging utility
DescriptionFirewalls like iptables usually offer POSTROUTING source network address translation facilities changing the source address of a host behind the firewall to the address of the host before the firewall. The standard log facilities provided by iptables do not easily allow us to associate addresses behind the firewall to their source-natted equivalents before the firewall. Natlog was designed to fill in that particular niche. When running natlog, messages are sent to the syslog daemon and/or to the standard output stream showing the essential characteristics of the connection using source natting. Here is an example: from Fri 8 22:30:10:55588 until Fri 8 22:40:43:807100: 192.168.19.72:4467 (via: 188.8.131.52:4467) to 184.108.40.206:443 Natlog depends on facilities provided by iptables; work is in progress to generate logs using facilities offered by the pcap library.
934 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.01.00-2 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".