Markdown processor in Go geared for the IETF (executable)
DescriptionWrite RFCs using markdown. Mmark (written in Go) provides an advanced markdown dialect that processes a single file to produce internet-drafts in XML format. Internet-drafts written in mmark can produce XML2RFC v2 and XML2RFC v3 output. Mmark is a fork of blackfriday which is a Markdown processor implemented in Go. It supports a number of extensions, inspired by Leanpub, kramdown and Asciidoc, that allows for large documents to be written. It is specifically designed to write Internet Drafts (I-Ds) and RFCs for the IETF. With mmark you can create a single file that serves as input into the XML2RFC processor. It can currently output HTML5, XML2RFC v2 and XML2RFC v3 XML. Other output engines could be added. This package provides the /usr/bin/mmark executable binary and documentation.
523 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.3.6+dfsg-1+b1 (Information last updated about 16 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".