jQuery plugin that automatically formats currency and numbers
DescriptionautoNumeric is a jQuery plugin that automatically formats currency and numbers as you type on form inputs. It supports most International numeric formats and currency signs including those used in Europe, North and South America, Asia and India lakhs (Lakhs values supported below 1 billion). Any number of currency formats can reside on the same page and are configured by settings/options that can be placed as HTML5 data attribute or passed as an argument. These settings can easily be changed at any time using the new update method or via the callback feature. autoNumeric to many other elements, allowing you to place formatted numbers and currency on just about any part of the page. Seven built in methods gives you the flexibility needed to use autoNumeric to its maximum potential. You can now easily start and stop autoNumeric, update the settings and remove the formatting from multiple inputs, preparing the values for manipulation or form submission.
224 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.9.12-1 (Information last updated 3 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".