Android Plugin for Gradle
DescriptionThe Android build system uses the Android Plugin for Gradle to support building Android applications with the Gradle build toolkit. The plugin runs independent of Android Studio so the plugin and the Gradle build system can be updated independently of Android Studio. You can build your Android applications from within Android Studio or from the command line on your machine or on machines where Android Studio is not installed (such as continuous integration servers). This package does not include gradle-experimental.jar because its dependencies are hard to resolve in Debian. To build an Android application using the plugin in Debian, add a Maven repository with a URL "file:///usr/share/maven-repo", and change the plugin classpath to "com.android.tools.build:gradle:debian".
796 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.2.2-3 (Information last updated about 2 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".