persistent containers Map and Set based on hashing; profiling libraries
DescriptionAn implementation of persistent Map and Set containers based on hashing. The implementation is build on top of Data.IntMap.IntMap and Data.IntSet.IntSet, with very similar API. It uses Hashable class from the hashable package for hashing. This package can be used as a drop-in replacement for Data.Map and Data.Set modules. The Map key value is an Data.IntMap.IntMap indexed by the hash value, containing either one (key, value) or a Data.Map.Map key value for all keys with the same hash value. The Set elem is an Data.IntMap.IntMap indexed by the hash value, containing either one elem or Data.Set.Set elem for all elements with the same hash value. This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language, compiled for profiling. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
385 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.3.3-2+b2 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".