module to process CGI input parameters
DescriptionDealing with large web based applications with multiple forms is a minefield. It's often hard enough to ensure you validate all your input at all, without having to worry about doing it in a consistent manner. If any of the validation rules change, you often have to alter them in many different places. And, if you want to operate taint-safe, then you're just adding even more headaches. CGI::Untaint provides a simple, convenient, abstracted and extensible manner for validating and untainting the input from web forms. You simply create a handler with a hash of your parameters (usually $q->Vars), and then iterate over the fields you wish to extract, performing whatever validations you choose. The resulting variable is guaranteed not only to be valid, but also untainted.
387 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.26-7 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".