Perl library to generate CODE 128 bar codes
DescriptionBarcode::Code128 generates bar codes using the CODE 128 symbology. It can generate images in PNG or GIF format using the GD package, or it can generate a text string representing the barcode that you can render using some other technology if desired. The intended use of this module is to create a web page with a bar code on it, which can then be printed out and faxed or mailed to someone who will scan the bar code. The application which spurred its creation was an expense report tool, where the employee submitting the report would print out the web page and staple the receipts to it, and the Accounts Payable clerk would scan the bar code to indicate that the receipts were received. The default settings for this module produce a large image that can safely be FAXed several times and still scanned easily. If this requirement is not important you can generate smaller image using optional parameters, described below.
886 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.21-2 (Information last updated 5 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".