module for Microsoft NTLM and Basic User Authentication
DescriptionThe purpose of the Apache2::AuthenNTLM module is to perform a user authentication via Microsoft's NTLM protocol. This protocol is supported by all versions of the Internet Explorer and is mainly useful for intranets. Depending on your preferences setting IE will supply your windows logon credentials to the web server when the server asks for NTLM authentication. This saves the user to type in his/her password again. The NTLM protocol performs a challenge/response to exchange a random number (nonce) and get back a md4 hash, which is built from the user's password and the nonce. This makes sure that no password goes over the wire in plain text. The main advantage of the Perl implementation is, that it can be easily extended to verify the user/password against other sources than a windows domain controller. The default implementation is to go to the domain controller for the given domain and verify the user. If you want to verify the user against another source, you can inherit from Apache2::AuthenNTLM and override it's methods.
1569 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.02-8+b2 (Information last updated about 7 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".